One of the key features of SR2Food is its lot control and lot tracking capability. SR2Food’s lot control tracking is flexible; it can track inventory from the source or the lot destination, and can track inventory for one or more warehouses.
Key Lot Control Benefits:
- Promptly move old inventory out of the warehouse.
- Enter the Country of Origin associated to the lot. An Invoice prints out the Country of Origin labeling for compliancy.
- Since the system highlights the expiration date, fresh product can swiftly and easily be moved to a frozen item.
- Transfer lots between warehouses to diligently fill orders.
- Track the lot from source to destination or from destination to source.
- The Sales Order entry person can choose a lot that is ready to expire to prevent loss of money due to spoiled inventory.
Key Lot control Features:
- Auto lot selection using FIFO principles in Sales Order Entry
- Country of Origin Labeling (COOL)
- User control to direct lot personnel to designated lots or allow free picking
- Acquisition of lot information
- Instant designation of fresh or frozen products
- Speedy lot transfers
- Product traceability
- Set the number of days to begin highlighting the expiration date
- Lot History
To learn more about the features of SR2Food request a live online demo today!